Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome to the Web!

Snow covers the ground, roadways are precarious, and trees in homes across the countryside and cityscape alike sparkle in the night.  It's just days before we celebrate the beautiful, yet ordinary, birth of our Savior, and I just recieved a fabulous gift of my own.  At long last, my wonderful husband has helped me to start my very own blog.  (I'm so thankful I married someone who speaks geek!) 

I have wished for so long to have this outlet to share my wisdom and my wonderings, this beautiful connection with anyone who cares to share it with me.  Now it is mine.  And I look forward to sharing it with you...  Welcome to the Web, dandelion dreamer!

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful lady. May this be a blessing to you and others. I am officially your first follower.

    ReplyDelete